HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar

Share | 

Ban request for -(VGC)- Sandmann, and -(VGC)- PesMan.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
daisykisses

PostSubject: Ban request for -(VGC)- Sandmann, and -(VGC)- PesMan.   Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:05 pm

I joined around 9:47 PM, and I'm writing this at 10:57 PM CDT.  There are two people in the server at the moment as I type this that are repeatedly prop killing and surfing everywhere through-out the map, they've shot people to death and they're also spamming their camera to purposely blind people.  I took screenshots of the mess.  There were no admins online. They're foreigners.. Apparently Kingkry knows them, and told them " EVERYONE OF -(VGC)- WILL BE BANNED!"  And Sandmann said, " not yet Smile"  The two fellows caused me to do two things I've never done before.. Propkill, and propsurf.  (To get the screenshots, of course.) And everyone else was forced to as well.  They camped spawn and made sure that they were going to kill anyone who spawned.

Any admin who is able to message me asap, I will send all the screenshots to, due to me not being able to post any links or emails for 7 days, according to the forums.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sofah

PostSubject: Re: Ban request for -(VGC)- Sandmann, and -(VGC)- PesMan.   Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:23 am

Any photo proof?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enfuze

PostSubject: Re: Ban request for -(VGC)- Sandmann, and -(VGC)- PesMan.   Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:39 am

Already dealt with them. The proof she provided was clear and obvious that those two were propspamming/propblocking giant cubes around the map, ruining the gameplay for everyone.

Banned them for a day, feel like it should be longer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban request for -(VGC)- Sandmann, and -(VGC)- PesMan.   

Back to top Go down

Ban request for -(VGC)- Sandmann, and -(VGC)- PesMan.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1